Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134

Thread: GOP and Swift boat politics

  1. #91
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep the farmhands around, but don't let them run the plantation. That's how you can explain Colin Powell and Condi Rice's positions in the Republican party.

    And those are two of the whitest black people ever on the history of this planet--and Republicans use that to say "see! we're not racist..." Yeah...I buy that one too...yeesh... </div></div>


    That is one of the most racially motivated things I have ever read.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep the farmhands around, but don't let them run the plantation. That's how you can explain Colin Powell and Condi Rice's positions in the Republican party.

    And those are two of the whitest black people ever on the history of this planet--and Republicans use that to say "see! we're not racist..." Yeah...I buy that one too...yeesh... </div></div>

    Keep showing your true colors there B-Rad.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep the farmhands around, but don't let them run the plantation. That's how you can explain Colin Powell and Condi Rice's positions in the Republican party.

    And those are two of the whitest black people ever on the history of this planet--and Republicans use that to say "see! we're not racist..." Yeah...I buy that one too...yeesh... </div></div>

    That has to be one of the stupidest posts ive ever seen on this board. Whitest black people? You say that simply because they are republicans!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #94
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    See how it feels when the shoe's on the other foot people...proved my point.

    That's 5 of you I got. It's not racist when it's convenient for you, it's extra-racist when it works against the ones you pull for.

    Thanks for playing.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #95
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See how it feels when the shoe's on the other foot people...proved my point.

    That's 5 of you I got. It's not racist when it's convenient for you, it's extra-racist when it works against the ones you pull for.

    Thanks for playing. </div></div>


    I ain't buying it.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #96
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See how it feels when the shoe's on the other foot people...proved my point.

    That's 5 of you I got. It's not racist when it's convenient for you, it's extra-racist when it works against the ones you pull for.

    Thanks for playing. </div></div>



    I ain't buying it. </div></div>

    I'm sorry you got "got"...but I did that on purpose man. Read em & weep.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #97
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    The only reason you "got" anything from me was because you said my comment was racist. It wasn't, and never has been. The truth of it is what bothers some people. Pretty shrewd turnaround on your part after you got nailed.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  8. #98
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    I have read'em and everything you have been saying for the past few months leads directly to you saying something like this and then geting nailed on it and trying to back out of it with some flip/flop bs.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    I didn't get "nailed". I posted something to get a reaction from certain posters on here that I called before I hit the submit button. Sure enough...it worked, I got the reaction I was looking for...so deal with it.

    Racism's wrong folks, whether you're Obama or Powell--doesn't matter what side of the aisle someone's one. Racism though, unfortunately, isn't looked at as a form of hate that we should shun anymore--it's morphed into a way to be offended and a tool to make someone backpedal off of something they say that could be taken as "racist", when a racist meaning/intent was not meant.

    It's flat wrong to use something like that as a "convenience" to down someone--not because it's an unfair tactic that ignores the crux of what that person is actually saying--but mainly because there's nothing funny, ironic, or convenient about hundreds of years of putting down someone just because they're "different".

    I think that was a nice little case study that showed me a lot about how some people view racial topics. I'll remember that going forward.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #100
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GOP and Swift boat politics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't get "nailed". I posted something to get a reaction from certain posters on here that I called before I hit the submit button. Sure enough...it worked, I got the reaction I was looking for...so deal with it.

    Racism's wrong folks, whether you're Obama or Powell--doesn't matter what side of the aisle someone's one. Racism though, unfortunately, isn't looked at as a form of hate that we should shun anymore--it's morphed into a way to be offended and a tool to make someone backpedal off of something they say that could be taken as "racist", when a racist meaning/intent was not meant.

    It's flat wrong to use something like that as a "convenience" to down someone--not because it's an unfair tactic that ignores the crux of what that person is actually saying--but mainly because there's nothing funny, ironic, or convenient about hundreds of years of putting down someone just because they're "different".

    I think that was a nice little case study that showed me a lot about how some people view racial topics. I'll remember that going forward. </div></div>

    th laughinghard1

    Nice BS...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •